Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bon Appetit's Favourite Food Blog Slideshow

Bon Appetit has put together a list of their favourite food blogs in the form of a slide show that can be found here. What is really neat about the list of 24 blogs is that they highlight a variety of different cooks and chefs from around the world. Other than the fact that I already know and read many of them, I am totally overwhelmed by the thought of their importance to many of the Bon Appetit's staff. Here are some of the top food magazine writers, recipe developers, cooks and editors in North America, who are reading and exploring food through 24 different and interesting writers. I am quite looking forward to revisiting the list and having a look at the 24 more thoroughly as I think that it might be time to expand my reading list a bit!

No comments: